2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $199.98 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $198.36
Royal Australian Mint is well known for producing all of the circulating legal tender coins for Australia. Australian coins manufactured by the Royal Australian Mint are always a hit.
The 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey is no different. This beloved design has a face value of 15 AUD and appeals to investors and collectors.
The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays a playful monkey climbing across a branch.
Why is the 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey popular ?
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Minted by the Royal Australian Mint
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Australian Mint
- Legal Tender Value of 15 AUD
- The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse depicts a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for "monkey" surrounded by the date, weight and purity
- IRA eligible investment coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Royal Australian Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 1/10 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value - 15 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Looking for one of the trusted bullion dealers online to buy gold coins?
Order the high-quality 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website.
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!