2007 1/10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Pig
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $900.05 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $199.92
Australian Lunar Coins make an excellent addition to any Precious Metals Portfolio. The 2007 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Pig has a mintage of just 11,216 coins adding collectibility on top of the bullion value. This bullion coin is composed of 0.5 Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
Why is the 2007 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Pig popular?
- Contains 0.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Minted by the Perth Mint
- Sovereign gold coin backed and guaranteed by the Australian government
- Mintage of only 11,216 coins
- The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- The Reverse features a piglet standing in some water with rocks
- IRA approved investment coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint – Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking of buying the high-quality gold coins online? Choose one of the top online coin dealers to order a stunning gold coin! Buy the 2007 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Pig from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!