2004 1/10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $1,500.00 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $162.19
The first series of Australian Lunar Coins was started in the year 1996 by the Perth Mint and ended in 2007. Each year in the Australian Lunar Gold series is represented by a specific animal i.e. pig, dog, rooster, monkey, goat, horse, snake, dragon, rabbit, tiger, ox, and mouse. The 2004 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey has a low mintage of just 14,060 coins, adding collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
• Manufactured by the Perth Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and pure gold content
• Mintage of only 14,060 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays a monkey climbing a branch.
• IRA eligible investment coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable gold dealers to buy a gold coin online? We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering high-quality gold coins. Order the high-quality 2004 1/10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey from us online today! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!