2011 1/2oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $400.00 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $991.69
The lunar series from the Perth Mint is appealed by investors and collectors alike. Innovative designs, high quality minting and exceptional purity make these coins stand out from other bullion coins in the industry. The 2011 ½ oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit.
The 2011 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit is composed of 1/2 oz of .9999 pure gold and has a face value of 50 AUD.
Why is the 2011 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit popular?
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Bears a face value of 50 AUD
- Sovereign coin backed and guaranteed by the Australian government
- The Obverse displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- The Reverse portrays a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 1/2 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value - 50 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Are you in search of the outstanding gold coins online? It is advisable to find one of the trusted bullion dealers to order a gold coin!
Buy the high-quality 2011 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Rabbit from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!