2019 1oz Australian Perth Mint Gold 50th Anniversary - Moon Landing
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $69.00 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $1,837.91
The 2019 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold 50th Anniversay of the Moon Landing is a special release from the Perth Mint. This proof gold coin has a beautiful design that commemorates this historic event which captured the world's imagination in 1969. This bullion coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse depicts the lunar landing module along with the imprint of Neil Armstrong's "first step" on the moon's surface. For anyone who wants both a collectible and beautiful gold coin as well as a solid investment in gold bullion, this gold coin is a great choice.
Why is the 2019 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Moon Landing coin popular among investors?
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Manufactured by the Perth Mint
- Backed and guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and pure gold content
- Bears a face value of 100 AUD
- The Obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse depicts a image of both the lunar landing and an imprint of Neil Armstrong's foot step.
- IRA approved gold coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint – Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value- 100 AUD
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the genuine bullion dealers to buy a gold coin online? We are one of the top-rated gold bullion dealers offering high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. Order the high-quality 1996 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing from us online today! You’ll find the current gold price on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!