The Chinese Silver Panda Coins are one of the few silver bullion coins in the world changing designs every year. Silver Pandas have been produced since 1983, and have been minted in different denominations of 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz. The 1996 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 12 troy ounces of .999 fine silver and has a face value of 100 Yuan. This beloved silver features a loving mother panda and her cub on the Reverse.
Why is the 1996 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda popular?
• Struck by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥100 (Yuan)
• Contains 12 Troy ounces of .999 pure silver
• Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China for its fineness and annually changing designs
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 100 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1996 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! The gold and silver prices are updated every minute on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!