Silver Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs each year and the 2012 1 oz Silver Panda is no different. The 2012 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and is guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Why is the 2012 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda so popular among investors?
• Produced by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
• Limited mintage
• Guaranteed by the People’s bank of China
• The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
• The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you looking to buy a silver Coin from one of the trusted bullion dealers? Order the 2012 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!