1996 1oz Chinese Silver Panda
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $17.00 per oz above spot
Oceanside buy price $22.66
The Chinese Panda is one of the most beautiful and popular silver bullion coins. This coin appeals to collectors and investors for its annually changing designs. The 1996 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a face value of 10 Yuan. These silver coins are perfect as gifts for special occasions and corporate gift-giving.
Why is the 1996 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda Popular Among Investors?
- Minted by the Chinese State
- Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
- The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
A number of silver dealers are available in the market, but it is advisable to choose one of the top bullion dealers to buy silver bullion coins. You’ll find the current silver price on our website.
Want to buy silver bullion coins from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1996 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!