Struck by the Chinese State, the Silver Chinese Panda coins are highly popular among investors and collectors for their fineness. The history of these coins match with well-known sovereign coins like the Canadian Maple leaf and American Eagle. The 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan.
Why is the 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda when investors buy silver?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
• The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
• The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
A number of silver dealers are available in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the top bullion dealers to buy a silver coin. The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!